I have reached an impasse in writing about day to day events and feel that it is time to reflect on the underlying danger to this nation and its people. It has become quite obvious, to any who take the time to ask themselves how did we get here, that the Democratic Party, since President Johnson was in office, and their complicit RINOs have gained a near absolute power over America, and that the Globalist agenda is destroying all that was right with the world as we were growing up.
At any given time I am usually working on between three and five essays, collecting data from breaking events to add to the works already in progress, but now I am drawing a mental blank, unable to continue in spite of the overwhelming evidence that my darkest predictions from years ago are coming to pass. It is time to enter the world of absolutes we know as causality or as most refer to it...cause and effect.
"There are no accidents in my philosophy. Every effect must have its cause. The past is the cause of the present, and the present will be the cause of the future. All these are links in the endless chain stretching from the finite to the infinite."
Our people cringe, cower, sink into varying degrees of apathy and denial choosing to ignore one very basic fact. What is happening to us is our own fault. Reagan said it best in his speech now best known as 'A Time For Choosing'. It is obvious that we made the wrong choice. Sad to say, he made reference to a thousand years of darkness in that speech, referring to fall of civilization and a new age of darkness descending upon the Earth. Unless our people can find the courage to do what our ancestors did then that age of darkness will no longer be conjecture on the part of Ronald Reagan and myself, but another dismal page of history to the historians of one thousand years hence.
We cannot hope to escape the law of cause and effect!
Throughout history many are they who have voiced their thoughts on causality but I cannot help but feel that Ayn Rand said it best with the following:
“We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.”
We are on the verge of becoming a communist nation and there is no ignoring that reality. However, the American people are choosing to do just that, and as Ayn Rand warned us, we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality, and those consequences are about to hit us between the eyes like a ton of bricks.
Many, in their great wisdom, can trace the birth of Progressivism in America back to Woodrow Wilson and his effort to steer America into the benevolent arms of socialism. Those same people, if well versed in history, can move forward to the thirties and FDR's renewed effort to impose Progressivism that had evolved into communism. Thankfully WWII put an end to his social engineering.
Fast forward to 1958 and a book entitled 'The Naked Communist'. This was issued as a warning to America and entered into the Congressional record.
I have written about this many times and one such essay is to found below with my personal comments affixed to certain parts of the communist agenda that was designed to break the back of the only nation ever created in the pursuit of man's right to live as a free and independent entity.
Sadly it would seem that people do not choose to be free, preferring instead to be pampered by a benevolent government. Unfortunately there has never, in the history of mankind, existed such a thing as a benevolent government. And so, in pursuit of the 'good life', led astray by the unscrupulous, Americans, in their ignorance, are paving the road to hell.
In Suggested Reading following this essay, I list but one article that I would like for you to read. It is 'Americans Want Communism Part Four'. In it you will find the complete plan for this nation's demise, via the communist agenda. In it you will also find my thoughts posted to certain parts of that plan. Americans, as a rule, do not like to spend a lot of time reading and so I have posted the communist plan immediately below without my added thoughts. Please! Please! Please! Study that agenda.
Just like in school, after you have studied it, there will be a test. Not to worry, it is a very simple test ... One question with a simple yes or no answer. How you answer that question may determine how you live or die in the future.
The following are the changes that the communists saw necessary to take over America.
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7.Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiation are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
Right now I would put them at just about one and a half.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teacher's associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "Eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity, masturbation and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use "united force" to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
Well, there you have it. The grand plan for the next dark age in forty five easy steps. If you truly studied it as I asked you are well aware that they have a near total control and that it was all laid our years ago.
Look to the FBI, the CIA, the EPA, the Senate, The House of Representatives, the White House, our courts, our media, our history, our educational system, our families, our churches...Shall I go on?
In stealth mode, as Americans chased the the great American Dream, the Progressives have patiently set the state for the planned destruction of the greatest nation this world has ever known.
Only the most foolish believe that we can vote our way our of this after all of the rigged elections we have seen in recent years. And yet the bulk of the today's news is devoted to that election.
I must ask a question...not the TEST question, it is yet to come, but one simply of common sense. The communists/Progressives have been very patient over the last sixty years, slowly but surely, altering America to fit their plan for its fall. Do you really believe that after all of these years and all of that effort that they are simply going to allow us to put a Ted Cruz or a Donald Trump into the White House?
The election of 2016 is but a pipe dream and a carrot dangled before the ignorant masses. It keeps them hopeful as yet more government control is implemented.
It is my belief that nothing short of a total uprising of the American people and the death of millions can prevent the downfall of all of the great civilizations of the world and another long sojourn in an age of darkness for the human race.
And now for that dreaded test question I mentioned before...
I have no doubt that all who read my efforts regard themselves to patriots and the one question that I will ask each and all...
Would you, without question, give your life in the cause of liberty as have so very many other patriots in past, or is patriotism and the sacrifices required of them now a thing of the past?
There is a comment section below but you need not answer my question there. The fact of the matter is that I do not even want you to tell me your answer. That is a question that I am hoping you will ask yourself before it is too late, and prepare for the future accordingly.
The Progressives are not about to give up the White House. Our people will soon face a choice ... Take it, and pay the price, or become serfs in the coming Globalist Utopia.
One of JFK's most famous quotes was "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country." Those two different views are the dividing line between socialists and patriots.
SHARE this essay...
This feature will allow you to share the above essay to your timeline, a friend's timeline, a group, to a page you manage, or in a private message. It also allows you to leave a comment about the essay. If that comment is meant for me please use the comment section below Suggested Reading.
Readers comments are listed below Suggested Reading.
Suggested Reading...Click the red link to read.
This, with but minor editing, appeared on my previous site Freedom Rings 1776 under the title of 'If This Doesn't Rock America, Nothing Will'. I encountered a technical problem with that site and began 'Fix Bayonets'. Freedom Rings, however, still enjoys a vast readership and this particular essay is going ballistic, i.e.: Rocking America; showing that many in America are indeed growing aware of current dangers. That is the good news. The bad news is that we still have far to go. Knowledge is still our greatest ally, and that knowledge is worthless unless disseminated. That is why I write, and ask you to share what you read here.